Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my special someones.

They are: Denise,Darren,Shital,Wentheng,Nicholas ng,Ray wong,Queena,Ex-Cos & Cymbal teacher.
"Time is Precious so must not waste any of it." :p

Wonder if orchard road is as squeezy like packed sardines?Hahs. Well, for yesterday's dinner, I dine out with my brother and mum. Whoa, Delicious food!!!! Kinda of thinking to pick up violin after my piano at year 2008,hmm...Wished much that i could be in SSO. Actually, i have just learnt the scale of the trumpet. Yeah, Half of my dream has appeared. Cool...

Yeah yeah, its christmas!!! Next year, after my O's, I am planning to celebrate it hot!!!With all my peeps.*** :p
To end off, I wish every one a merry Christmas and Dreams DO come true to you and i...
*Hope that one day,the world could rid off sardonic types of people with scornful remarks, and the world will definitely be a better place for all... :)

jasmine @ Sunday, December 24, 2006